BDS VACANT SEATS
|1st Year BDS 2021-2025 (Fall-22)
|2nd Year BDS 2020-2024 (Fall-21)
|3rd Year BDS 2019-2023 (Fall-20)
|4th Year BDS 2019-2023 (Fall-19)
APPLY ON THE FOLLOWING EMAIL
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO ADMISSION OFFICE
RULES FOR MIGRATION
Migration is allowed in any class depending on the availability of seat and registration of student with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
Any student of Pakistani Medical College is eligible to apply for migration in BDS as per the following ANDC/ PMDC rules:
- All vacant seats will be announced on Azra Naheed Dental College website till the seat is filled within the timeline and as per guidelines of the Pakistan Medical Commission.
- Students who want to migrate on available / vacant seat in any class from any institution to ANDC can apply for migration after 1st March of each year.
- Only PMC registered student can apply for transfer / migration.
- All the received applications will be forwarded to migration committee. The Committee will decide the migration cases based on the academic records, time-period, and curriculum.
- In case applicants are more than the vacant seats, selection will be purely on merit, as per the following formula
- For 1st Year HSSC 50% & MDCAT 50%
- For 2nd Year onwards merit will based on the last year academic performance
- Tuition fee and other charges will be as per declared fee schedule of the said batch is to be paid after approval of migration committee.
Process for Migration:
- Announcement of Vacant seat on website and social media.
- Submission of application for Migration.
- Scrutiny of documents by the migration committee.
- Selection of candidate on merit.
- Payment of requisite fee by student within due date.
- Admission confirmation after receipt of requisite fee.
- Intimation to PMC and other stakeholders within one week after completion of process.
Documents to be attached:
- Matric / O levels Equivalence certificate.
- Sc / A levels Equivalence certificate.
- Passport size picture.
- CNIC Copy (Student and Father)
- Previous Transcript / result cards issued by the releasing institution/ University.
- NOC from the principal/ Dean of releasing institution / University (if applicable).
MIGRATION OUT FROM ANDC
Process for Migration:
- Application to the Principal on / before 1st March of an academic year.
- Clearance of all pending outstanding dues by the student (if any).
- Submission of NOC from the accepting college / university.
- Issuance of No Objection Certificate after the approval of migration committee by the Principal’s office.
- Fee will be adjusted as per pro-rata basis by fee section.
- 20% of the tuition fee will be charged as penalty if student leaves the College after eight weeks of session commencement.
- Intimation to PMDC and other stakeholders within one week after completion of process or as per date announced by the PMC.
For any further queries +92-3264943779